ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo proxes TR1 latest tyres. Anyone using them?

Clio 172 ph1
In my opinion they are still going to be cheap tyres, just a remodel of the terrible older version.

Worth investing a little bit more and getting Michelin PS3/4

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
not sure how they get so much love on here. I hated them, made the car handle like one of these
81090B18-672B-468A-91C5-FF17559AB1ED.jpeg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
In my opinion they are still going to be cheap tyres, just a remodel of the terrible older version.

Worth investing a little bit more and getting Michelin PS3/4

Eagle F1 asymmetric 5 is also freshly out, on par if not better than the PS4, they were doing some pretty good deals on em recently.

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I had asymmetric 2 or possibly 3's on an impreza and they were a fantastic all rounder. The 5's will be going on my daily when i find a good deal!

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Are they available in 16's? Could the ubiquitous PS3 finally be beaten?
Pretty sure they're only available in 17"+. I've got a set on my wife's golf, and they're pretty good all round. I'd love to be able to get decent tyres like these for the 182