ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyota AE86 track car project

LOL It says SUBO on the back! Closet fan perhaps? :lolup:

subo.jpg

M135i
Epic.

God I hate reading through page after page of awesome builds like that and then getting to the end and not being able to see the finished article cos its not done yet.

Hurry up and finish ffs!

Nippy white cup
lol I just did the same thing...was looking at the date of posts thinking " this isn't going to be finished here" :(

Chris

I never like "old skool" jap cars, as just don't see the appeal.

But I love projects, always very jealous that I just don't have the skills or the knowledge to pull something like that off.

Would love somebody to build me a one off track car though!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the thing is that i really hope he has the driving skillz to go with the weapon he's building.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
its taken 2 years to get to this point i think another year to 18 months left till its done.

a burnt one
Wonder what this fella works as, he's got an Evo and Skyline which probably have a combined worth of a 1/2 of the price this build has so far cost.

Ultra Red Megane 175
Wonder what this fella works as, he's got an Evo and Skyline which probably have a combined worth of a 1/2 of the price this build has so far cost.

One of the most recent posts says something like "get off that Oil Rig and finish it ffs"; would explain how he can afford tens of thousands to get it to where it is now!