ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

toyota corolla

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

What do you guys think of the Toyota Corolla 1.8 VVTL-i (141kW)?

I saw one at our local motorshow this weekend and they are going to be released here early next year.

How does its price compare to that of the 172? how does it perform?

Thanks

i think we are lookin at Integra Type R price... n every comment i read from magazines to wutever still reckons CTR or Integra type R is better. Lack of bottom end i heard (sorry never driven coz we dont have it over in our market) but it revs very very hard..... interior crap compare to type R (doesnt even get recaro or look alike seats)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

its slow sooooo slow a clio 1.4 could have that

0-60 in 9 secs?

190bhp?

how?

From wut i gather ...... lets just say a notch down from CTR or Integra R

its pretty much a 1.8 rev happy engine in a very ordinary carolla shell I think the maximum power is at 7400rpm or so very high so..... more like the first Integra Type R. Strong up revs but weak down low

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Hmmm I knew it would be a high revver but looking at the bhp and torque curves they looked very decent

torque curve is very flat, and the bhp curve is very linear (about 120kW at 6000 and peaks at 8000)

Oh well.