ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Clio Bought!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I'm back with another Clio! Managed to pick up this 182 FF for a good price, really clean, cambelt done, nice and standard with what seems like a solid gearbox (if thats possible!). Ideally I wanted a 172 Ph1 or a 172 Cup but all the ones I looked at were total dogs and would need a fair bit spending on them before I could start adding other parts.

16017830277_d8ed4080a1_o.jpg
$_57 by danfullstop, on Flickr
16017830347_d40f2e6b3e_o.jpg
$_57 (3) by danfullstop, on Flickr
16202824982_da91de58b9_o.jpg
$_57 (2) by danfullstop, on Flickr
16016293840_da6a43f04d_o.jpg
$_57 (1) by danfullstop, on Flickr

Dan

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nothing major as such as I don't want to throw a load of money at it as im meant to be saving for a wedding! For this summer... Fully stripped minus headliner (cba with drips), Coilovers & Solid Top Mounts, Engine Oil, Gearbox Oil, Coolant, Cat Back (hopefully), Front Discs & Pads + Brake Fluid and if funds allow a single bucket.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nothing major as such as I don't want to throw a load of money at it as im meant to be saving for a wedding! For this summer... Fully stripped minus headliner (cba with drips), Coilovers & Solid Top Mounts, Engine Oil, Gearbox Oil, Coolant, Cat Back (hopefully), Front Discs & Pads + Brake Fluid and if funds allow a single bucket.

I'd probably just go cook sports and new cup shocks but depends what you're looking to spend on coilies.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Had cooksports before, think the empty car will sit fairly high with them fitted tbh. Looking at the new gas coilovers with the rear coil shocks atm but might just hold out for a second hand set tbh.