ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Day tyres for Cup

Anyone found any track day style tyres (i.e. A032, A048, ACB10, etc...) in 195/45 16? The size seems a little obscure and I havent found anything yet.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Drop to 15s with a 195/50 tyre mate...

Much more common, cheaper to buy, similar rolling radius and minimal difference tom handling.

Easy to pick up a set of cheap 15s then keep road wheels and track wheels seperate. Ive got a set already and I aint getting the car until tomorrow!

yup, much better idea or youll spend wads on taken tyres on and off. and damage your rims.

And track day tyres, cheap is the word! lol

Get some colway cut slicks etc, cheaper than yokys and just as good, sure, they might sound a bit crap but most privateer rally racers use them.

I dont use the car the much so am quite prepared to leave the track day tyres on all the time (road legal versions obviously) and avoid the expense / storage issues / swapping of extra wheels.

So if you know of any...