ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Time and Garage Useage..

Bumder With A Buffer
Feel free to move this into one of the 2 threads but I just wanted to see who was actually doing track time on this day as there doesn't seem to be a list anywhere?

Also Welsh put up a thread about Garage use...im guessing this is all booked/full? Not that I really need to use a garage before going on track just curious.

Rich

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh and passengers are ok providing they have helmets? Are you able to go out with a passenger for a few laps, come back in and have another passenger for another few laps??

Sorry for the questions :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
Anyone?

Also just received my tracktime pass etc.

On the trackpass yellow disclaimer form it say "AT LEAST ONE HOUR BEFORE YOUR SESSION GO TO GARAGE 36 IN THE INNER PADDOCK" My Session is 14:00-14:30

I am doing the parade lap in honour of Iridium and if this is at 1PM then I wont be able to be at that point/garge at that particular time. Just wanted some advice on what to do?