ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track videos from fcs

172 Race Car
Great track time, was really getting the hang of it come the end, first session didnt really produce much footage worth watching as in the second session I was much faster. I think the wind had died down into the banked corner in the afternoon, as the car felt a little more stable on turn in. Still s**t scary tho.

Really glad i did Bedford in May as this time i was so much more confident and comfortable with the car, which was superb. absolutley loving it in the second sesh.

Ive just got some new video editing software so ive been getting used to it. Split the videos up in to events.

Followed a 205 Gti for a bit who was cocking a wheel in the tight corners. It was very quick on the straight, not sure if it was a stock 1.9 or not. Got some video behind James (mrmahoosive) for several laps with a good 7 mins of footage.

I might get round to doing a compilation video at some stage when ive figured the software out fully.

Imfamous Lupo move

Mrmahoosive

Tripoding 205 Gti

Red Flag incident

Enjoy!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
using alot of track in that first vid aint ya! lol its all good tho

172 Race Car
Pete was riding shotgun in the second session. Lowered the front trye pressures before hand as it was understeering towards the end of the first.

Didnt trouble the apex of turn 5 much all day. Think ive sussed it now after wathing some other vids on 'the tube' last night. need to go back ;)

Qashcow
some nice vids there, i was using some different gears in the first few corners. think you were in third, i used second most of the time as the car just wouldnt pull out quick enough for me in third.

that may of been as i was trying to haul schweppy's fat ass around with me lol

Nothing to do with me.

I think there were at least 5 slots reserved by the organisers for various bits n bobs.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
looking good though mate wish i could of made it and took mien on track what power are them lupos any way ?

Clio
that may of been as i was trying to haul schweppy's fat ass around with me lol

I agree.... Jay having my finely toned athletic body in peak physical condition (sort of almost not anywhere near really) was the difference........ as Schweppy's fringe probaby weighed more than me:rasp:

172 Race Car
werent you supposed to over take on the left :nono:
yep and by consent, but tell that to everyone else. Going slow but not giveing a signal (as said in the briefing) how was i to know people had seen me.

I passed the lupo near the end of the second session. nobody else seamed to be following the rules so i gave up by then. Far to patient, all the fast people just made their own space

I must say the disapline (sp) was much better at Bedford recently, it was almost like some people hadnt been briefed.

Nikon D700
You just weren't close enough! Seemed pretty even for pace...
I was going to copy, but that f**king lupo got in the way!
4:34 and 6:30, i was quicker through there but u seemed to be braver on the banking

ah yeah, both times i was going to let you through, but then pulled away soemhow... decided to take it wide and let you through on the last hair-pin though - ah well, was a good experience.

172 Race Car
No not flashing, just put them on like the btcc boys do, trying to distract you. didnt work obviosuly Lol

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Only just seen these, great footage Jay.

Needs better sound though ;)

That Lupo was pretty quick, had my camera forward so got him in action.

I struggled with the grey 205, it ripped away from me down the straights...tripoding on every turn too.

I'm working on my video now. It's taken me until tonight to get all 2:20 onto my pc, going to take forever to cut it up.

Clio
We rocked the second session Jay....

and you did have a fat lard as a passenger. I also blame it on you that I went to see Mr bank manager today. PH1 172 here I come:D