ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRACKDAY

COME ON GUYS N GALS, IF WE CANT FILL MORE PLACES THAN THIS I CANT IMAGINE PALMERSPORT WILL BE WILLING TO RUN THIS. GET SIGNED UP IF YOU ARE GOING -AND IF YOU ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT IT THINK QUICKER - SEE THREAD IN MEETINGS & EVENTS.

AND YES, I MEAN TO BE SHOUTING!!!!!!

Whereabouts in the country is Bedford ? I am actually off work next week it is just the money side of things that is the problem, recent holiday wiped me out but I could come up to watch.

I will be coming - just cant make the on-line payment until next week due to cash flow problems this week. Will deffinately need a new set of tyres afterwards. And my 1st service with Mr Renault.

Sh1t this is getting expensive

Daipac - Bedford is about 30 minutes from Junction 14 of the M1 - to the right hand side looking at a map!! South of Northampton, north of Luton - dunno what else to say!! East of Milton Keynes, west of Cambridge - hope that helps - you will enjoy if you go, I promise!!! Its a brilliant track and brilliantly organised!

Clio 197

For those of you that havent done anything like this before, I can tell you that it is a blast and you will not regret getting out on the track.

It blows rr days, drag racing and just about anything else into a cocked hat.

In Car Entertainment at its best.

Just do it!

As for me I have to make do with my bi-weekly forays to the ring...

kis, thanks for that. I know where it is now, looked on the map. I would love to come and I definitely intend to come to a track day soon. The only thing as I said before was money.

Could I just come along to watch, how much does this cost ? This might be torture I know but it would be good to see what is involved on the day first.

Come on peeps....there is only 6 places being taken....

Its a great fun day where you can learn the limits of your car without fear of damage or loss of licence...

See ya all there!!!

Ta
J

see this note on the meetings & events forum -

Anybody that is going, you need to get booked - I am going to speak to Palmersport today to find out minimum numbers they will run the event with - will post here later on that one! K

Daipac - spectators are £25 on the day - but if you have your car there you will be pig sick if you dont pay up and do the track day - trust me!! K