ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRACKDAY

COME ON GUYS N GALS, IF WE CANT FILL MORE PLACES THAN THIS I CANT IMAGINE PALMERSPORT WILL BE WILLING TO RUN THIS. GET SIGNED UP IF YOU ARE GOING -AND IF YOU ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT IT THINK QUICKER - SEE THREAD IN MEETINGS & EVENTS.

AND YES, I MEAN TO BE SHOUTING!!!!!!

Whereabouts in the country is Bedford ? I am actually off work next week it is just the money side of things that is the problem, recent holiday wiped me out but I could come up to watch.

I will be coming - just cant make the on-line payment until next week due to cash flow problems this week. Will deffinately need a new set of tyres afterwards. And my 1st service with Mr Renault.

Sh1t this is getting expensive

Daipac - Bedford is about 30 minutes from Junction 14 of the M1 - to the right hand side looking at a map!! South of Northampton, north of Luton - dunno what else to say!! East of Milton Keynes, west of Cambridge - hope that helps - you will enjoy if you go, I promise!!! Its a brilliant track and brilliantly organised!

Clio 197

For those of you that havent done anything like this before, I can tell you that it is a blast and you will not regret getting out on the track.

It blows rr days, drag racing and just about anything else into a cocked hat.

In Car Entertainment at its best.

Just do it!

As for me I have to make do with my bi-weekly forays to the ring...

kis, thanks for that. I know where it is now, looked on the map. I would love to come and I definitely intend to come to a track day soon. The only thing as I said before was money.

Could I just come along to watch, how much does this cost ? This might be torture I know but it would be good to see what is involved on the day first.

Come on peeps....there is only 6 places being taken....

Its a great fun day where you can learn the limits of your car without fear of damage or loss of licence...

See ya all there!!!

Ta
J

see this note on the meetings & events forum -

Anybody that is going, you need to get booked - I am going to speak to Palmersport today to find out minimum numbers they will run the event with - will post here later on that one! K

Daipac - spectators are £25 on the day - but if you have your car there you will be pig sick if you dont pay up and do the track day - trust me!! K