ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tracking wheel alinement

renault clio 182
Needing a bit info/help with this took my car too a garage I've been using for few years now too get the above done because was pulling badly too the left and had uneven tyre wear also steering wheel wasn't sitting centre so collected the car tonight and while driving home the car still pulls too the left and steering wheel still doesn't sit centre my question is surely getting the above done would sort this? And is there anyway I can check except taking it too another garage to get it checked? Also had the ball joints and strut tops done while there and the guy at the garage has always been spot on with me never had any problems and work has always been spot on..

Thanks Sam

WRX
ATS do free checks I think, doesn't sound like it's been done right to me. Steering wheel off is a bit of a giveaway.

renault clio 182
ATS do free checks I think, doesn't sound like it's been done right to me. Steering wheel off is a bit of a giveaway.

Idiot question but what or where are they based am from Scotland mate that's my thoughts exactly think there trying too pull a fly one as there really busy the now and just done the rest of the work and said they done the tracking and alinement but haven't...

WRX
They're a group mate. ATS Euromaster, presume they're up there too. Otherwise just search a company that does a free check, quite a few do. It won't be your Hunter all singing alignment but it will tell you if your wheels are pointing the right way.

renault clio 182
Cheers Adam il check that out then sure I've actually seen a ATS euro master vans about il look where nearest place is thanks!

I've too go back anyway cause not payed the bill yet as I'm friendly with them he said just pay later he was in a hurry too get home and hadn't sorted the bill and invoice yet but that's what I can't get my head around that they would screw me over when am friendly with them...