ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traction Control Light On! 182...

Black Gold 182...
Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody has had this problem? I have a 2005 182 with Cup Packs and a couple of weeks ago i was travelling down the motorway and the Traction Control/ESP light came on, along with the Service light. Now this only seems to happen when i do in the region of 25 miles plus and i have had the Cruise on every time this has happened. Now wether having the Cruise is connected i don't know?

I have warranty left so i will be getting the car in the garage in the next couple of weeks, but i was just wondering if anybody could shed some light?

thanks

martin

Not sure if Daz2427 (something like that ) had this problem. Might be worth trying a search or PMing him. Can't remember what the outcome was.

Clio 182
I had this exact problem and turned out to be the brake pedal swich. I got it sorted easily under the warranty

R26
I also had the same problem - 'the brake pedal switch' however - after having it fixed the cruise control intermittently decides not to work.

182 ff with cup pack's
i had this problem to mine turn's the abs off too took it in to renault and they said they can't find a fault. it stoped doing it for abit but just changed my brake pads and its started again mite check the brake pedal switch if i knew where it was