ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traction control problems

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Been having issues with my traction control. It seems to kick in when cruising round slight left hand bends, only 40+mph it really seems to happen, slower corners seem fine.

Go round the same corners driving a bit harder and no traction control kicks in, only when cruising round does it start braking the front wheels.

Could this be an abs sensor issue? Or something that may take a lot of looking for?

Any help appreciated, cheers

Dan

E46 M3
First thing to check would be the ABS rings for cracks. If they're fine then get it on a clip which may highlight a sensor issue.

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Yeah i'm gonna whip the wheels off today and check all the abs rings. No lights show up on the dash though so would it show up on diagnostics? If I do get a fault light its the serv and tc lights that come on. They reset when the car is restarted though..