ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trade in for R27

U/R 200
Thinking of trading in the trophy,

Got a trade in price of £8300 18,000 miles frsh etc.
Black R27 standard if i order now, due delivery 08 new 5 & 6 gear ratio's £14800
Just wanted to get an idea of a trade in price, but will probably sell privately for more,

Trophy's an excellent little car, but i just get the feeling it's looking a bit older?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Sell it private, should see 10K with that mileage.

I got offered red r27 with a couple of options for £14.2

Waiting for teething troubles to be sorted out before i look serious. Kangarooing, quality issues etc etc.

I have been seriously thinking of trading my 182 for an r27 in the new year. that doesn't seem a bad price for the trophy. shouldnt cost you that much to change then. also, mioght be some new deals coming up around november / december time, e.g. 0% finance. If i could get 0% on an r27 I would definately change.

A4 Avant
It' not a bad price for the trade in, but I'd be looking to sell it private and I'd want at least a grand on top of that price. It guts me how much trophys go for now. They started going down hill when Steve at all vehicles undercut the price of the 2nd hand ones about a year and a half ago.

I'd keep the trophy to an r26, but an r27 would definately make me think long and hard!