ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trade in Values

Clio 17
I was wondering whether anyone on here has recently traded in or gone to trade in their Clio 182.

I have, and I've been getting values ranging from £1200 to £2000 for a 182 Cup on 81000 miles and full history against a car worth £3500.

Has anyone else been getting quotes like this?

RB 182
Probably because you are trying to trade against a car of similar value, you might get more if you looked at exchanging it for a car of higher value.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Give me your reg mate and i'll let you know what the values are.

ph1 track weapon
Tbh that sounds a little on the low side. Had a quick peek and we're looking at 1950 below average, 2100 ave and £2400 clean based on an 04 with those miles.

But as said above, trading in against a car only worth £3500 any garage will offer you less, especially as they won't have a massive margin on a car of that age!

Clio 17
I can appreciate that they have to make a profit. I just wondered why there would be such a difference in what I'm being offered. I think my best bet is to try and sell the car before I get another.