ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traded the Mondeo

VW Caddy Van
As the title says after 3 months i've had enough of the Mondeo and traded it in. It was working out dearer to run than the 182. £10 achieving as little as 60 miles when the 182 would get 80+ to £10 and 50 hammering it around town.

Sadly i never got another 182 as the Mrs isn't a fan and wouldn't let me get one, even came to the me or a 182 speech.

So i've settled on a slower car but tbh not interested in speed or racing or modding. Now getting a Peformance Blue Fiesta ST January 08 57 plate on Saturday all going well with the plate transfer

Titanium 182
As the title says after 3 months i've had enough of the Mondeo and traded it in. It was working out dearer to run than the 182. £10 achieving as little as 60 miles when the 182 would get 80+ to £10 and 50 hammering it around town.

Sadly i never got another 182 as the Mrs isn't a fan and wouldn't let me get one, even came to the me or a 182 speech.

So i've settled on a slower car but tbh not interested in speed or racing or modding. Now getting a Peformance Blue Fiesta ST January 08 57 plate on Saturday all going well with the plate transfer

Thumb,

Your under it.

VW Caddy Van
Lol agree'd but hey ho it's all good as i do like the Fiesta ST's always have. Just wish when i had to get rid of the 182 i'd went for one in the first place

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Upgrade from a Mondeo IMO and a decent happpy medium for you and the Missus

VW Caddy Van
Yeh been highlighted but least it's gonna be more fun for the money lol

Mrs is like me Fiesta daft so it's a good compromise in the long run. I run a Fiesta Owners Club aswell so it helps when buying

ValverInBits
man. I'd get right pissed off if the mrs told me what I could and couldnt drive.

Good luck with the new car.

320d
man. I'd get right pissed off if the mrs told me what I could and couldnt drive.

+1 Why would she be so bothered what you drive.

I'd of just come back with fine i'm getting a 182 if your willing to break up over what car I drive then it's obviously not worth us being together.....

Fiesta ST is a nice car though, Fair play mate.

VW Caddy Van
She hates french cars lol, don't think she actually woulda cared if i did get a 182 again but it did kinda make me think and realise i have liked and wanted an ST since they came out so now am gonna gonna get one as it's the right time to buy and i wish it was wat i traded the 182 in for

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ah shame the mondeo didnt work out, im not a huge fan of them anyway, only 155bhp and quite heavy. Not my cuppa.

fiesta will be nae bad and more chuckable. Plus easily moddable in the future to 182 pace

VW Caddy Van
Tbf the Mondeo handles well for it's size as it surprised me just how well it did handle. But i can't wait for the Fiesta. Not planning on modding it really don't want power etc anymore can't be bothered with it just wanna enjoy the car