ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traffic Lights GP video

^^ and this is why the forum is going downhill fast.. who really gives a sh*t if someone is driving fast on a public road, if they choose to do it then its there chioce, if u dont like it dont read this and dont download it, simple... god this forum is soo anal lately

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 19 July 2005
^^ and this is why the forum is going downhill fast.. who really gives a sh*t if someone is driving fast on a public road, if they choose to do it then its there chioce, if u dont like it dont read this and dont download it, simple... god this forum is soo anal lately

we have a set of rules and these include not being allowed to post racing/driving tales and videos of someone racing or braking the speed limit on a public road.

This has been the case for a good many months now and if you dont like it then that is tough, this is a rule that has been in place since soneone on the forum sadly lost their life and was made as a sign of respect.

That is the end of the story.

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 19 July 2005

i think the reason they delete it is so the person doeent get into any trouble with the police. (i think) as some1 on a megane forum was done for posting on a site iirc.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 19 July 2005
no laws were broken in the vid dont assume anything Dave...

like i said, if anyone can prove otherwise then i will leave it, but the title Traffic Light GP is a race, a race on a public road whether it breaks the speed limit or not is against the law and classed as dangerous driving.

Plus some of the comments of people that have seen it make me believe it is not meant ot be be here.

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 19 July 2005

no laws were broken in the vid dont assume anything Dave...
actually racing on a public road is against the law, and carries a bigger penalty than speeding :p

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 19 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 19 July 2005no laws were broken in the vid dont assume anything Dave...[/QUOTE]actually racing on a public road is against the law, and carries a bigger penalty than speeding :p

yes it gets banned from cliosport :p

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 19 July 2005
beat me to it

LOL, great minds think alike.