ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2010 event?

Italian 3.2 V6
So you need to get up EARLY to get in, in decent time.

Get there for 7? Or earlier?

PSJ.

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah the queues were pants but I reckon if you get there around 7 or thereabouts it'll be ok. Agree that there needs to be better planning for the routes into the venue.

Italian 3.2 V6
can i pay on the day for a track session if i decide to do one? or is it like FCS, has to be pre-done with tickets?

PSJ.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
can i pay on the day for a track session if i decide to do one? or is it like FCS, has to be pre-done with tickets?

PSJ.

Not sure, if they've not sold all the slots they'll have some to flog on the day, but to ensure you get track time it's best to book in advance.

DB.

BMW 440i
was ok last year, not so good with a hangover :dead:

I had done an all nighter in a mates house with a hot tub (Uni house) and was hanging out my arse without a minutes sleep. Luckily i wasn't driving!

Going to enjoy this one abit more!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
hmm,.. tickets come to £81!! :( lol..

PSJ.

Remember to buy your entry tickets from the Cliosport shop if you want to get on the stand as you won't get a car pass if you buy from the organisers. Track time - you have no option but to buy from the organisers though.

None
I'll come to this for the first time if there is decent convoy going down from yorkshire like Mike organised for FCS.......The convoy down was almost the highlight of the day for me :).........that and getting to have dinner with three gorgeous girls on the way back up ;)........so really speaking i could have just driven down and back up again skipping FCS :rasp:

plus there are only so many times you can watch terry grant in one day :dead:

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Yeah im gonna come to Trax if there is a convoy again! Much nicer way of doing it - should be a good day tbh, just hope ill have more money to spend for trax, i was skint at FCS! :(

172, Tiguan
Trax has a far wider spectrum of chavs to watch from the BNP seats than FCS ever does. Well worth the attendance till 2pm.

Barge

You smelt like vodka all day. LOL.

We must have got to the queue at about 7.30 last year - if not before and it was ridiculous. The routes in aren't great as the queue ends up all down the sliproad and into the dual carriage way lanes.

Thuper early is required.

TrackCar & F30 330d
100% book track time in advance! It sells out very very quickly.

The cheapest trackday for Silverstone GP is like £400 or somthing stupid. So spending £30 for a 20 mins blast is quite good. Allthough it is just like FCS where the track time is full of heros.

I did it last year in my mates Willy and it was really really really good.

I'll be booking a few sessions on track and hopefully get on the Cliosport stand :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I went for the 1st time last year but will be going again this year, soem of the girls on the stands where fit.....lol

my first ever trax was 1999....went every year untill 2005 camp on the golf course on the saturday......havnt been since but im defo going this year so be nice to meet some of you

172 cup
I'll come to this for the first time if there is decent convoy going down from yorkshire like Mike organised for FCS.......The convoy down was almost the highlight of the day for me :).........that and getting to have dinner with three gorgeous girls on the way back up ;)........so really speaking i could have just driven down and back up again skipping FCS :rasp:

plus there are only so many times you can watch terry grant in one day :dead:

Oh Hai there ;-)