ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2013

WRX
Didn't really take that much notice. I'd love to take something even worse on, just for the crack. Might buy a Reliant Robin just for a session next year, then sell it on.

Audi A4
Didn't really take that much notice. I'd love to take something even worse on, just for the crack. Might buy a Reliant Robin just for a session next year, then sell it on.

I actually inherited one... It's in storage in my brothers garage! Hmmm... Got me thinking now!

Audi A4
I'll have to clear it with my brother but I got a year to sweet talk him!

Quick vid of mine and the Missus' first time on Track... all 5 laps of it, bloody red flag, and bloody skyline on the brakes every 5 seconds!!:race::banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few pics of Clios and the stand from me. Surely these can't be as controversial as other Trax threads.

9704613000_a1ceec2dcd_c.jpg

9701372101_cbbe25a825_c.jpg

9704576768_656814b0f2_c.jpg

9704566612_769acbeff7_c.jpg

9701312867_cae65f2278_c.jpg

9704535956_7d8ef0d4fb_c.jpg

9704524666_6d55874889_c.jpg

9704513490_1a1d0440d6_c.jpg

9704556436_7f2dcd167b_c.jpg

Sorry if I didn't get any pics of your Clios.

Must admit it was one of the best looking stands we have had at any show I have attended before. Well done everyone involved. Usual thanks to Brian, Nik, Kirsty, Luke and Owen for the organisation, the tent and being there.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Good pics :)

Well done to all that organised. I think the stand looked great this year, and we were in a decent place.

Really enjoyed this year cliosport hoodies came in handy when it rained, the scottish bloke in the mark one cracked me up good day out overall and cars all looked sweet also the black 172 and rb 182 popping thru the tunnel was what i needed in the morning.

Clio 172 Monaco
Yay you got a pic of my Monaco! :) usually no one seems catch it in there photos LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Really enjoyed this year cliosport hoodies came in handy when it rained, the scottish bloke in the mark one cracked me up good day out overall and cars all looked sweet also the black 172 and rb 182 popping thru the tunnel was what i needed in the morning.

The popping was me and sam. Was it loud?

WRX
They were there on the day I think. Track photos are supposed to be available today, not sure whether entry will be with them. The link is on the Trax site.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Entry photos are awful! Crap quality and no back scene just boring! Anybody can take those pictures.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Oh well got one of mine free on the Trax site, kinda :p

TRAX_2013_055.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Belated thank to everyone that attended last weekend, and especially to everyone that helped set up, park cars and dismantle everything.
It's greatly appreciated :)

See you all next year!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
They're also some of the worst track photos I have ever seen, very few have any background of any note. Could have been taken anywhere, can hardly tell it's Silverstone.

If anyone wants these images as a massive discount give me a PM :)