ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2013

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Will be there around 6.30 so if you need help i will be there :) do many cars get damaged at this event i have never been and i have been told is a chav feast?

No cars have ever been damaged on our stand to my knowledge.

cazzy - you'll be fine, people will just look at the car, and if it's a V6 they'll tell their mate that the car's crap & don't handle... that was pretty funny really when it was my car & I was standing next to it!:rolleyes:

Have fun guys, it's too chavvy for me otherwise I'd come along.

WRX
It's simple really - avoid the stands that will be populated by chavs. The only area that annoyed me was the audio section in the retail area. It was like they were trying to see who was loudest. Other than that it's a good show IMO.

Audi A4
No there's too many people about so the chav'd don't get a chance... Plus there's always gonna be someone on the stand. Just keep an eye out and don't leave stuff in view in the car.

Clio 172 Monaco
Cheers guys you have made me feel better now! :D the only thing i will have in my car will be my stand pass and my Do Do juice bird haha! Will give my car a super clean tomorrow! Cant wait i hope meet some new faces!!

And LOL about the V6! I bet you bite your lip not to say anything and i bet they was in something like a 106 :p

Clio 182 FF Orange
Hi guys

I know this is a very long shot but can I still get tickets and a car pass for trax tomorrow ?????

please advise

WRX
Unless somebody near you is selling a ticket, I think you'll need to wait and buy a ticket on the gate, park in general parking and then hope there are still stand passes available from the CS stand. Then bring the car in afterwards.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hi guys

I know this is a very long shot but can I still get tickets and a car pass for trax tomorrow ?????

please advise

Yep, as brian said:

FAO anyone still wanting a car pass - we do have a few left but we can no longer post them to arrive in time. So the only way you can get one is on the day, by parking in public parking first, walking in and collecting a car pass from us on the CS stand then going back out to get your car. If anyone wants to do this, please pm me.

WRX
N.B. Public gates open at 9 I think, you may be able to buy a ticket earlier but not 100%. I did at FordFair last year at 8 but wouldn't like you standing around for an hour.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Man so gutted I've somehow managed to loose the CS Trax sticker that came in my pack :( is there any chance of buying another one!?

Audi A4
Yeah, no problem

Whats going to be the easiest way to get a stand pass to my mate? Is there like a meeting point before the gate... or should I give him my Track time parking pass jobby so he can get in the place and then just chuck him a pass once I've got it off you?

WRX
Man so gutted I've somehow managed to loose the CS Trax sticker that came in my pack :( is there any chance of buying another one!?
You can have mine, if there aren't any left. I do like it but won't be right on IMO as mine will be a full on racer next year. I'll leave it on the stand for you.

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Just to check something... Me and a friend will be going in my car.. Ive got a ticket and stand pass but he doesnt have a ticket, will they be selling tickets on the gate early or am I going to have to be late onto the stand and wait for 9am? :/

Audi A4
Just to check something... Me and a friend will be going in my car.. Ive got a ticket and stand pass but he doesnt have a ticket, will they be selling tickets on the gate early or am I going to have to be late onto the stand and wait for 9am? :/

Last year they sold my mate a ticket at 7am. But not 100% sure when the ticket office opens.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
You can have mine, if there aren't any left. I do like it but won't be right on IMO as mine will be a full on racer next year. I'll leave it on the stand for you.

Thanks mate! Bet mine will turn up eventually but if it does I could send it to you in the post or something if you wanted it :) the car cleaning starts this afternoon!

WRX
^No you're fine, don't worry about it. Just giving mine a wash and vac now. If you don't find me early, I'll try and leave it with Luke or Brian.

Is everyone going with mates? or are there any other loners going? :rofl:

Edit - where abouts are you camping welshname? bonus of only living 10 min away is that although its an early start I get my bed at least :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Is everyone going with mates? or are there any other loners going? :rofl:

Edit - where abouts are you camping welshname? bonus of only living 10 min away is that although its an early start I get my bed at least :)
Whittlebury I thibj it's called. We're trying to find a hotel instead lol