ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2013

Audi A5
Ill almost definetly be going.

1. Madgit (Adam)
2. Eddie
3. Bobby.

Last year was good fun, really enjoyed the two track sessions I did even though their we're some right t*ts out.

wheres are club stand this year luke?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Ill almost definetly be going.

1. Madgit (Adam)
2. Eddie
3. Bobby.

Last year was good fun, really enjoyed the two track sessions I did even though their we're some right t*ts out.

wheres are club stand this year Luke?

In a much better location to where we were last year, preferably on tarmac or concrete!

Edit: I've made a proper attendance list thread here, so please use this thread for general chat now. Thank you

Last edited:

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I definitely want to go this year, haven't been for a couple years. It's a great show.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We've been very tempted to cross Trax off our officially organised shows/events, especially as we were dumped in such an awful location last year. Nevertheless, we'll stick with it this year. It's always been the last show of the year for CS, so can be a last chance to meet up with people you wouldn't normally get to see etc.

It's a long way off yet, but we'll get the tickets in the shop soon. As with previous years, tickets won't be dispsatched until around a week before the show.

Clio DCi 100
I would like to go this year, i haven't been to Traxx yet and unfortunately i missed out last year (due to work) when my brother n a couple of mates went. Do you have to be a ClioSport club member to be on a stand?? Hoping to have my car all sorted by september. Would love to actually be part of one lol :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I would like to go this year, i haven't been to Traxx yet and unfortunately i missed out last year (due to work) when my brother n a couple of mates went. Do you have to be a ClioSport club member to be on a stand?? Hoping to have my car all sorted by september. Would love to actually be part of one lol :D

You're fine to be on the ClioSport stand, club member or not.

clio sport 172
is there still room , when is the cut off time for getting on the stand , do you know where stand will be this year looking for space for two cars ??

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Just booked my ticket, verrry tempted on track time too after having a blast on the pm session at fcs.. Looks like it's all selling out very quick!

Afaik, Trax have nothing official organised, not sure if anyone is sorting either. Sorry for being useless

No that's fine, it was only so I could sort something out for the NW lot. I'll ring some campsites, and see if anyone is taking bookings for male groups.

Evo
I'll defo camp this year as I always do at every show :p

Can I bring the Megane on CS stand or must it be my tired old 172 to attend?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thanks to everyone that purchased tickets and car passes. We have now placed our order with the organisers and expect to receive and dispatch all orders no later than 1 week before the show.

This year, we have purchased a small quantity of additional tickets and car passes to give you all another opportunity to attend. Once these have gone though, that is it - so don't delay, if you want to display your car on the CS stand. Entry tickets purchased on the day/gate will NOT include a car pass!

http://www.cliosport.net/shop/show-tickets/75-trax-entry-ticket.html