ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2013

Clio sport 182 cup
Hi Brian tickets arrived on friday cheers, i know this might sound silly but thought i'd ask anyway, i've got 2 tickets for me and the missus,(only taking the one car) do i only need the one stand pass?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Hi Brian tickets arrived on friday cheers, i know this might sound silly but thought i'd ask anyway, i've got 2 tickets for me and the missus,(only taking the one car) do i only need the one stand pass?

1 car, 1 stand pass.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Hi,

Yes, as Lawro says, the car pass is just for your car. Entry tickets are for each person in your car.

WRX
It looks like there's some good stuff on this year, really looking forward to it. Not to mention being on track for 3 sessions.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We've got just one entry ticket left now (which includes a car pass)

We have got a few more car passes too, so if anyone wants to pay for entry tickets on the day, I'll send you a car pass. Just pm me!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Gates open 6:30/7am, the earlier you get there the less you'll have to queue!

You need to arrive by 9am latest though

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:approve: Good to hear! How early will you be setting off? :dead:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just thought. What are the chances the ticket I bought last night will actually arrive before weekend.

It left here today, so will most likely be with you tomorrow, if its not there's still plenty of time. Royal Mail isn't that bad!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I can give a hand too if u want i plan on geting there early :)

Thanks! :)

FAO anyone still wanting a car pass - we do have a few left but we can no longer post them to arrive in time. So the only way you can get one is on the day, by parking in public parking first, walking in and collecting a car pass from us on the CS stand then going back out to get your car. If anyone wants to do this, please pm me.

Clio 172 Monaco
Will be there around 6.30 so if you need help i will be there :) do many cars get damaged at this event i have never been and i have been told is a chav feast?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Will be there around 6.30 so if you need help i will be there :) do many cars get damaged at this event i have never been and i have been told is a chav feast?

Cheers. I don't really know, I'd say not though tbh