ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax Information & Discussion Thread

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We have now sold all of our entry tickets, you can purchase direct from http://www.traxshows.co.uk/tickets/ or purchase on the day.

We do have available some car passes which are allocated on a first come first serve basis and you must obtain your own entry ticket(s) as detailed above.

Please pm me asap if you require a car pass or have any other questions

Cheers

C3 Picasso Beast
I bought two tickets a while back but have found out today that I now can't actually attend!

Just wondering as tickets haven't been sent out yet would there be any chance of a refund on my purchase?? I'm sure they'd be someone else to take my tickets so can't see why you'd be losing any money??

If you don't ask you don't get etc etc...

Thanks, Phil

C3 Picasso Beast
That was going to be the plan if I couldn't get a refund but as I've not actually got them I don't really want to be advertising them yet...

C3 Picasso Beast
Thanks for sorting the refund for me Brian really appreciate it as it will save me the hassle of trying to sell them on :)

Shame I can't attend as this years show looked like it was going to be better than last years!

BG182FF
Ordering my trax tickets now...What time will you guys be on the stand? As i'll be there first thing i expect, so will pop over to try and get a car pass off you :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We're normally there setting up when they open, around 7am iirc :dead:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm getting loads of you asking why you've not received your tickets and car passes and when will they arrive.

STOP PANICKING!!

We have to first receive them from the show organisers, we will then dispatch straight away. NO LATER THAN 1 WEEK BEFORE THE SHOW.

Cheers

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Any chance i can go to this or is it too late? I want track time... hmmmm :race:

You are too late, if we have any cancellations, meaning tickets or car passes become available, I'll update this thread straight away.

All track time is booked direct with the organisers

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/tickets/

You can still get entry tickets from the above, but it will not include a car pass to gain entry to the ClioSport stand

Cant wait for this, not bringing my car this year, but hopefully will be parking with you lot next year, or next years FCS if you's are attending.

Ill be sure to be popping over to have a nosey around your car's :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Don't give up just yet! Keep checking back in this thread for updates on any available tickets/car passes

:)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yep, we are kind of at the mercy of the Trax organisers and Royal Mail.

Rest assured, we are/will do all and everything possible to get tickets and car passes to you all in plenty of time.

Your patience is appreciated :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
UPDATE:

Royal Mail have lost our tickets :(

So, For those of you waiting for tickets and car passes purchased from ClioSport, we will have replacements asap but please don't expect to receive your ticket and car pass order until after the weekend. Please also be aware that Monday is a bank holiday and Royal Mail do not deliver or collect post on bank holidays.

As soon as I receive the replacements, I will process and dispatch to ensure there are no further delays and you will still get them in time for the show.

Thank you for your patience

clio 1.5 DCI 80
Hypathetically, what would happen if we don't get the tickets in time? Is there any way of explaining to silver stone what has happened and them let us in by name? Could use the cliosport membership cards as ID or something?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hypathetically, what would happen if we don't get the tickets in time? Is there any way of explaining to silver stone what has happened and them let us in by name? Could use the cliosport membership cards as ID or something?

We will cross that bridge if we get to it but there's still plenty of time left for us/trax to turn this around.

WRX
The ones that come with track time just allow entry to track otherwise you could have had mine. Still need my one for CS stand unfortunately.