ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trax Information & Discussion Thread

182 Cup
It was silver, and he was flying. Don't seem to have seen a black one, maybe I just missed you!

Audi A5
i had a really good time, went out on track for two sessions one was in a intermediate and one in the advanced group (by mistake lol)

big thanks to the cs admin for looking after are camping gear and helping me get hold of a lead to charge my gopro :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thanks for coming everyone, shame about the s**t location :(

Good to meet a few more members, as always

:)

p.s. our lost Trax tickets and passes arrived today! lol

Breaking 172 NV676
I popped over to the stand about 4pm and there wasnt a lot there :( There were quite a lot of clio's on other club stands though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I popped over to the stand about 4pm and there wasnt a lot there :( There were quite a lot of clio's on other club stands though.
We did the same, wandered over after our last track session but the stand was basically gone by then.

I got a bit of video of one of my sessions but was having drama with full cards and low batteries etc as I didnt charge after bedford :(

Here is what I did manage to get from mine:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?659293-Clio-turbo-silverstone-video

BG 182 FF
Was a good day! I really enjoyed it, and also thanks for the sticker that I lost Brian. I wont lose it this time ;)

29ldzxh.jpg

Yeah. Okay.

"Dan, aim it more at her boobs" "Can you zoom in on her nipple, boyo" "She's like this sheep that I find very attractive"

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Yeah. Okay.

"Dan, aim it more at her boobs" "Can you zoom in on her nipple, boyo" "She's like this sheep that I find very attractive"

Don't get me wrong, I wanted you to get video footage for future enjoyment, it was just a surreal thing to watch. Boyo.