ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX prep! - Auto Finesse Essence

With TRAX tomorrow I gave the car a good going over! And with a sample of Essence from Auto Finesse I started. I put on 2 coats of Essence and it's a really lovely wax to use, soft and easy to apply, and easy to remove unlike desire when left too long. It's also very oily so a little goes a long way after 2 coats I still have half a sample pot left! :) it also leaves a really nice gloss wet look!

Anyway... Products

AF Avalanche Snow Foam
AF Lather
AF ObliTARate
Wonder Wheels Hot Wheels
Megs Endurance
AF Tripple
AF Revive
AF Dressle
AG Glass Cleaner
AF Essence
AF wish mitt (that fell apart half way through now in bin RIP :( )

Photos...

ajyju4a3.jpg

2age9yme.jpg

9egyrebu.jpg

bevytube.jpg

Loz H ThomasBrentnall

Tempted to chuck the trax sticker on mine for the weekend (only)

Yeah mines just on for the weekend

That looks great, really looking forward to trax now!

Cheers mate! Same here!

Looks brilliant that mate, really brings the colour out in those pics.

Thanks! Yeah I'm really impressed with the wax especially as it's valued at such a reasonable price! tripple helps also! I love that last pic!

Very nice! You need to get some variation in your detailing box though;)

I'm a huge fan of the AF range! Although I wasn't too impressed with their snow foam! So might have to try something different when avalanche is gone.

I need some mint rims to seal these wheels! If only I knew someone with some and my car was stand still all day somewhere... If only ;)

I'm a big fan of AF's LSP's, especially Soul wax (even though it's a bugger to remove if left too long/applied in sunlight), Tough Coat and Finale quick detailer due to the way they leave my paint looking afterwards. I find Finale really makes the metallic flake pop.

Been tempted to buy some Essence since AF launched it but I've held off as I have enough waxes/sealants as it is!

I'm a big fan of AF's LSP's, especially Soul wax (even though it's a bugger to remove if left too long/applied in sunlight), Tough Coat and Finale quick detailer due to the way they leave my paint looking afterwards. I find Finale really makes the metallic flake pop.

Been tempted to buy some Essence since AF launched it but I've held off as I have enough waxes/sealants as it is!

Used finale today at Trax when arrived it looked great
2anepuma.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great, As a top up I give my car a coat of BSD with a final wipe down with Finale to make sure I have no smears... Works well for me.

Hi Ade,

Have you tried applying Soul to the whole car and then buffing off if your having difficulties? Or even a couple of panels at a time?

Thanks
Sian