ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Tough Coat

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'd like to give a try Dave as its defo something I want to buy ;)

I've tried meguiars ultimate QD and ive just finished up a new gloss one they do and I found them both pretty good.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Chemical guys do a few also. JD used to love speedwipe from memory. V7 looks immense and uber slick but it offers protection.

Cheers Dave for popping in.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
bloody raining tomorrow,what in everyones opinion is the best detailer over any price not a issue?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
QD's more come down to personal preference. Some are just nice to use, where as others will add extra gloss, protection or water behaviour etc.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
BSD gives great water behaviour, but I'm not sure how much actual protection it provides. Plus it feels cr@p to use I still have half my first bottle left

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I tend to maintain stock of
Britemax - for drying aid and watermarks
Wolfs nano reparation - allround awesomeness
Z6&Z8 for bling.

Keen to try new Bouncers one soon

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
i was using z6 on top of pinnacle wax but it was affecting the finish imo the beading changed,maybe shouldnt have used it over wax