ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend clean for my GT

AG 200 CUP
got in to detailing about a year ago courtesy of this forum. I'll call this a good clean not a detail as I'm still a bit of noob with it but thought i would share would i have done with a few pics (Excuse the quality me + iPhone 5 = crap pics) further tips and criticism welcome got to learn somehow.

Snowfoamed with AF avalanche
AF iron out all over
2 bucket wash with AF lather and AF citrus power AF imperial on the wheels
dried
clay bared with AF clay and lube since it has been just under a year since i last done it.
polished by hand with AF tripple not brave enough to do by a machine yet
waxed with AF passion loved this wax had soul before and found this slightly easier to work with.
tyres dressed with AF satin 2 coats
wheels sealed with mint rims
AF revive used on exterior trim
AF mercury on the exhaust

I use all AF products i find they work really well and are easy to work with not being that experienced. Also the mercury didn't get rid of all the black on the exhaust ends any tips to get it off? just used a foam applicator and a MF.

IMG_1495_zps93c4b2a2.jpg

IMG_1496_zps83adf982.jpg

IMG_1497_zpsc77d183a.jpg

IMG_1503_zps434ef9bb.jpg

IMG_1504_zpsdf06cb5f.jpg

IMG_1505_zpsdc5bb8f0.jpg

Lovely! Wire wool 00 grade will give the mercury more bite.

Also, unless it's a mistype, your process is a little squewed fella! It should be snow foam, wash, then iron out. Not t'other way around!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Good effort.

As Jamie said wash before Iron Out and maybe get some ObliTARate as well to use before Claying just to reduce the amount of contaminants the Clay has to contend with.