ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax ~ Sunday 4th September ~ South Central Convoy

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Cliosport has a stand at Trax so South Central will be convoying up to Silverstone on the morning.

Plan is for the convoy to start at Tesco Winnal, stop at Chieveley Services then head up the A34, M40 and A43 to Silverstone. Times TBC Click here for route

Tickets must be purchased from the Cliosport Shop to get a stand pass and the deadline is 20th July.

I'm going to be doing track time which is on the new Grand Prix circuit and can be purchased direct HERE

Add your name to the list if you're attending:

1. atouba

Last edited by a moderator:
  A4 Avant S-Line
Cliosport has a stand at Trax so South Central will be convoying up to Silverstone on the morning.

Plan is for the convoy to start at Tesco Winnal, stop at Chieveley Services then head up the A34, M40 and A43 to Silverstone. Times TBC Click here for route

Tickets must be purchased from the Cliosport Shop to get a stand pass and the deadline is 17th July.

I'm going to be doing track time which is on the new Grand Prix circuit and can be purchased direct HERE

Add your name to the list if you're attending:

1. atouba

Damn, another date I can't do!

big boost cup
Re: Trax ~ Sunday 4th September ~ South Central Convoy

1. atouba
2. Sarah182Cup
3. Tom172cup
5.​

Nimbus 197
Gutting.. Going to turkey on the 7th.. Can't get any time off!! As I'm away for 17 days fpmsl!

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
I have just order my ticket, can meet at Chieveley Services, no track time for me as car is not up to standard yet.

1. atouba
2. Sarah182Cup
3. Tom172cup
4. Joah

Clio 182 Turbo
count me in for the meeting at chieveley services for 7am

1. atouba
2. Sarah182Cup
3. Tom172cup
4. Joah
5. original boy racer
6. CountryBumpkin
7. Lance 182
8. Danny4da_16​

Tim I'll bring my helmet if there's still a chance of a passenger ride?

Dan I'm not looking forward to an early start either but hey ho I'm knackered from spending the last four hours cleaning my car, lol.