ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax ~ Sunday 4th September ~ South Central Convoy

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Website say's they are sold out apart from the 9.20 session, maybe they hold back some for pay on the day....

What times are you on track?

I've bought some uprated injectors for my R26 so do you want my standard injectors?

big boost cup
First 1 at 9 then 10 I think. You going for more boost then Tim my new one has them on it I just couldn't tell what cc they were

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
I'd aim to get there for 7am then as your briefing will be at 8am and the traffic to get into Silverstone can be bad.

The injectors came up for a very good price so thought why not as I'm booked in on the 17th September for TDF to fit and map my Forge actuator anyway.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'd aim to get there for 7am then as your briefing will be at 8am and the traffic to get into Silverstone can be bad.

The injectors came up for a very good price so thought why not as I'm booked in on the 17th September for TDF to fit and map my Forge actuator anyway.

Your car is fast enough Tim, it was going like stink today..

I think it's time I got myself a R26.R :rasp:

big boost cup
Do it Fletch epic cars.
So will you be running more boost then Tim if you are I may have to crack out my little party trick

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Your car is fast enough Tim, it was going like stink today..

I think it's time I got myself a R26.R :rasp:

I don't think it's ever run as well as today :D

If you get an R26.r I will buy a Corvette or strip my R26 ;)

Reset my trip when I filled up, checked it getting on the M3 and it was 18.3mpg :eek:

Do it Fletch epic cars.
So will you be running more boost then Tim if you are I may have to crack out my little party trick

What's that then? It'll need to be good to get near me on the Hampshire Ring :race: