ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX, thank you!

Well, the drive to TRAX was horrible in the rain at 5am this morning... so my hopes weren't high for the rest of the day.

To be honest im getting bored of the whole Car Show scene, but I went along to meet people, and say hi to familiar faces.

The day turned out to be very enjoyable, lots of laughs and i met lots of new faces, who i can now put to the names on here.

A big thank you to everyone who organised our stand, had a fantastic day and got a little sunburnt in the process (i blame the hour it took us to get the marquee up for that, heh) :D

/Dan.

Lee

BMW M2C
I agree 100% with that. Car shows are getting old (except for the women), but as always it was the people who made it. Great to see you all and meet a few new members too.

Thanks to everyone who helped make it possible, especially Pootle for all her hard work.

I'm so burnt now too.

Chocolate Bar™
i wish i didnt wear glasses on a day like today :(

Only just got back in, but the 1/2 4 start was worth it, very enjoyable day and nice to meet some new faces and catch up with some old ones. Some lovely cars there today too :)

al

ST on the way...
Excellent day in all thuroughly enjoyed!

Nice to meet a few new people and put faces to names :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Great day, and it seemed to go so quickly!

Was great to talk to everyone :D

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Was great nice to meet a few new people, legs kanackered now cant believe how many cars were there

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, good to see everyone as usual and a very well done to Emma and everyone else for all the organisation.
'see some of next weekend......

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i had a top day, i think the clio is staying with me after today...

sorry i was on and off the stand i was over competing in a bass sound off ,

i came second in street B :D:D

one of the lower classes but hey

135.8 db for anyone that it means anything too

RS Meg 175
Thanks peeps, enjoyed it today was good :) first meet aswell lol
Convoy was interesting ay jonny? ;) lol i began to see the scenic side of the roundabout second time round lol

Jonny youve maxed your inbox pal

thanks people :)

17poo
YE cheers it was kool. dint really get around much...

taylor said:
i had a top day, i think the clio is staying with me after today...

sorry i was on and off the stand i was over competing in a bass sound off ,

i came second in street B :D:D

one of the lower classes but hey

135.8 db for anyone that it means anything too

where u in the same class as a lad in a black phase 2 1.2 clio with tints?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yes god dammit he beat me lol came 1st but well, it was only on thursday i decided i was going to do it, so handmade a box, did everying myself, 1st ever go at anything like this so i think i did well :D:D

17poo
haha nice 1...

ye we went down with him, hes put a fair bit of money into tht tho.. least ya still got a trophy didnt ya??

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yup hehe i put £15 into my built, cost more to enter the comp lol

borrowed the sub n amp

Black 172 Sport
Middo said:
i wish i didnt wear glasses on a day like today :(

Only just got back in, but the 1/2 4 start was worth it, very enjoyable day and nice to meet some new faces and catch up with some old ones. Some lovely cars there today too :)

Me and you both mate, i look like Chi Chi the bloody panda.

Had a great day though guy's thankyou.

Lee

BMW M2C
damutz said:
Me and you both mate, i look like Chi Chi the bloody panda.

Had a great day though guy's thankyou.

Same here. It must have happened in the morning as it's only really close to my eyes that's not burnt. I had a pair of aviators on in the afternoon and don't have massive white marks from wearing those.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Great day everyone....thank you all for coming!!! :D

Thanks MUST go to the usual suspects for their help in setting up the marquee in adverse weather conditions....and hanging onto it for the rest of the day to make sure it didn't take off and land on the track!! ;) You really are a valuable asset!! Thank you!!

I didn't get to see any of the show apart from our stand and the toilets, but it really was worth it to meet so many new faces!! :D

Look forward to seeing all your pictures!!

Em :D

al

ST on the way...
Was nice to meet you Laura, and get roped into cleaning your car!! (ok only the sunroof surround) lol

And finally spoke to Emma too, i'm guessing it was you in the tent in the deck chair! ;)

106 GTi
Good to met some new people and catch up with the some familiar faces.

Was a bit windy, and due to it raining when I left not thinking I would need a hat has left me a bit red!

Black 172 Sport
Sorry i didn't speak to any of you, i was wearing the pink t-s**t and driving the 4x4.

Note to self...........................................Really must get it lowered !!!

VRS
yep it was a cracking day :D
big thanks to everyone involved in setting it up :)

was good to meet new faces and see the usual suspects again :D

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Was an excellent day! I myself am getting a bit bored of the show so next time think I will spend more time getting to know the members! Those who I spoke to I have no idea who you were, but it was great talking to you!

Thumbs up to the people that put the stand together and made if a friendly place to be, although being the furthest away, the stand stood proud over everyone else!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Had a great day,Loads of cool people in the club :)
Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

al

ST on the way...
Middo said:
Al i cant belive u were there dont think i actually saw u lol

I think I saw you and your lass leaving as we we're coming back to the stand, got some pics of your car tho! :)

You wanna get the spoiler at Donnington next weekend?

Chocolate Bar™
i'm not going :( can only get one day weekend off work in a row, so had to choose one or t'other. Not a problem though, will drive up to meet u somewhere maybe on a daytrip to southport or something lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers again guys and gals........really enjoyed the day, shame there wasen't more attendee's as i think it was a better show than FCS

met lots of new faces and am pleased to say they were all friendly..