ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Treated her to a good clean

iceberg 172
Not cleaned her all over winter and since i refurbed the wheels a different colour. She's still looking well also fitted the new bulbs i got for the fog. not too impressed.:(
DSC00419.gif

DSC00425.gif

DSC00424.gif

DSC00423.gif

DSC00421.gif

DSC00420.gif

DSC00418.gif

DSC00428.gif

DSC00430.gif

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looking good, an interesting shade for the wheels, very light! Nothing wrong with it tho :)

I like it alot m8
very clean ride without attracting too much attention!
a wolf in sheep's clothing :race:

Last edited:
  iceberg 172
Looks nice! Have you sprayed the bullets too?

yeah did them too while i was doing the wheels also did the rear bumper trim, got to re paint the wiper arm and surrounds and the fog lamp covers to match the rest again now,badges dont match anymore either, anyway hows your car doing since i did it a few months back?

Last edited:
  A4 130
yeah did them too while i was doing the wheels also did the rear bumper trim, got to re paint the wiper arm and surrounds and the fog lamp covers to match the rest again now,badges dont match anymore either, anyway hows your car doing since i did it a few months back?

Cool, Yea its brilliant thanks mate, needs a good clean tho!