ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip computer question

Lee

BMW M2C

Hi,

Im still waiting for my English manual to arrive and have one question. So far I think Ive got most things sussed, but Im a little stumped by one of the displays on the trip computer. It has a small picture of the car with a letter g above it?

Can anyone tell me what this is please? No prizes Im afraid :)

Ta

Lee

Lee

BMW M2C

Thanks.

BTW, anything I need to know from the manual?

Any idea what the tyre presures should be, I checked them at the weekend and the rears were at 37psi the fronts 32psi.

Ha!! I take it youve got a Dutch handbook??? I struggled with mine for about a week before admitting defeat and buying an english one..:oops:

Lee

BMW M2C

They just didnt bother giving me one at all!! Ive got the service manual, audio instructions and various little bits, just no manual. Ive been promised it within 30 days, after which Im allowed to start kicking up a stink ;) But being lazy Ill probably just buy one.