ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trip computer resetting

R27 - 77/500
last two days ive noticed my trip computer resetting after car has been stood overnight, both nights have been frosty but cant imagine that resetting something in engine bay

anyone else had this problem?

Ist a bit common normally its either the connections on the back of the dahs or at worst its a new dashbaord some dashbaords have had to be changed under warently.

clio sport 172
hello clio sport guys an gals this is my 1st post!!!!!
did this on my 172 for a couple of months,then 1 morning car wouldnt start so i put a new battery on,cured the problem,could be that

del

2004 Clio Cup 172
lol mine was doing that, it use to get me some times cos i wuld use half a tank an the trip counter would say like 25 miles:S but i gotta dodgy earth sum where, when i brake the rear fog light comes on!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
seems to be a common problem in winter i remember last year about 40 posts in one day with people complaining about it!! renault replace the dials under warenty but they cant correct the millage so it goes back to 0, and can look dodgey when you come to selling the car...

seems to be a common problem in winter i remember last year about 40 posts in one day with people complaining about it!! renault replace the dials under warenty but they cant correct the millage so it goes back to 0, and can look dodgey when you come to selling the car...

They can there just lazy.