ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip out to Crummock Water - Lakes

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here is a small sample of pics i took at the Lakes Yesterday,

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
thanks, i took loads on the boats

nah i don't do editing, don't know where to start on that, i wouldn't mind water marking my name on the pics too if i knew how

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what are people's thoughts on these pics, any advice please tell

"Navy" N17 TWO
Some good shots mate - some editing would further enhance them of course - I'm still learning too :)

Clio 182 Trophy
Very nice, that must have been in the afternoon, I went out for a lovely morning walk in the rain near Wastwater.

The road at the side of buttermere is perfect for taking shots of the car with the lake and hills in the background.

DSCF3163.gif

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what do i need to do on the editing, what could i use? Free of course. I wouldnt mind having software that included a water mark for my name too

Mk2 ph1 clio
The software you got with your camera has editing software on the disc. It's very basic but you can sharpen, crop, boost colours and contrast and get rid of any dust spots that appear on the image.

As for watermarking im not sure what free programs you can get but i use photoshop which i bought when i was at college so i got it alot cheaper than retail price lol