ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip to Dieppe Alpine factory

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good pics, Had an awesome time - Laughed so hard!!

TUC MOTHER FUC*ER TUC!!

I have established that I look far too much like phil Mitchell in those photo's. I am going to be having a self style makeover very soon. Phil is not a good look.

Glanza V
the new 200 just reminds me ov the mk2 ph1 only because ov the fact it has no grill, so i just wounder if they have changed things around this time ;)

Just realised, the Nimbus 197 is Laurens.

Looks mint, Rs kit, plus speedlines and Xenons ? any other options ?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Looks like a great trip. Makes me want to go again.

Did you have an afternoon drive? Hopefully you didn't have diversions which took you along a forest track with potholes that were 2 ft deep. lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
We avoided the afternoon drive as we were informed that the previous route was bumpy and pot-holed! Neil would have gotten beached and I would have had to hop in the back of one of the 197's in order to keep to our travel schedule.

Some of the roads are absolutely fantastic though - we only realised the lack of drain covers on their roads when we managed to bump over one every 20 seconds when back in England.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
We avoided the afternoon drive as we were informed that the previous route was bumpy and pot-holed! Neil would have gotten beached and I would have had to hop in the back of one of the 197's in order to keep to our travel schedule.

Some of the roads are absolutely fantastic though - we only realised the lack of drain covers on their roads when we managed to bump over one every 20 seconds when back in England.

I remember the lack of drain hole cover. Also remember on the way back to calais and big pothole + big stone flying at windscreen = new windscreen at 30days old.:eek:

I remember jay had and another vee had trouble getting out of the dieppe car park without scraping the bumper and skirt.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lol I was, in the silver 182!!

You lot must have been in the different group to me, I was with Has and his bro, 4 ethnic people and the young lad in his R26R

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was with Neil and John. They are turds, but thats a different thread.

Did you think the skinny bird at reception was hot?? I wanted to do things all over her face if i'm honest.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The french one handing the "pockets" out?
Pretty much sat opposite her having dinner.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Nope, English girls are fat, hairy and smelly...much like the drunk French man in the corner of the bar.

Picture019.jpg

looks like a C2 Pluriel.......

J03

MX5 1.8
great pictures!!! very very dissapointed with the new RS... looks so.. soft.. it looks like a toy car!! been on photoshop for a bit trying to enhance it.. refuses to look better.. loving the silver PH1

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some more piccies...

Me: Incredibly drunk....

This is Ph-reebone. Nicknamed the snail due to his rediculously slow driving....

And here he is again, prepearing for another slow journey....

And No thread we make is complete without the teef...

Brisol my lover..
lovin the teef!!! whats the dude called of the mamouth film??? with the funny eyes ??? walks like he is pissed?????? ADs where are u??

What happend to the lamp shade pic????

Last edited: