ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip to RS tuning (phase 1 p**n content)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Awesome car that Scott you should be very proud. .

20140619_114123_zps8d7fadc4.jpg

Great power figure there, well done!! I'm looking forward to seeing it sometime :cool:

I agree on Phase 2 rears, they really brighten it up.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Edit. Had a Tigra when I went a few years back, that was a mental think. Aparantly made Paul r26r a tad slow which of course it definatly wasn't.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Got to say a great big thank you to RDR for booking a days holiday so that he could come with me.

Thanks mate, you made the road trip alot more enjoyable. :D

Secondly id like to say a big thank you to all that have posted such great comments in here today.

Ill up date my project thread tomo when im not so knackard, its been a long old day but the car did well. :sleepy:

Oh one more thing to add, Paul said the the injectors are maxed out and also my car is still using the standard air box. I haven't had a chance to drive it on the road yet but i did go out in it with Paul as a passenger around the block

It went well and sounded epic, if not a bit loud. :cool:

Inferno 225 cup
Got to say a great big thank you to RDR for booking a days holiday so that he could come with me.

Thanks mate, you made the road trip alot more enjoyable. :D

Secondly id like to say a big thank you to all that have posted such great comments in here today.

Ill up date my project thread tomo when im not so knackard, its been a long old day but the car did well. :sleepy:

Oh one more thing to add, Paul said the the injectors are maxed out and also my car is still using the standard air box. I haven't had a chance to drive it on the road yet but i did go out in it with Paul as a passenger around the block

It went well and sounded epic, if not a bit loud. :cool:

Great news Scott, told you ;)

Bigger injectors maybe? A decent induction to suit?

Looking at your fair reminded why I loved mine :( please don't sell it. Ever!

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just fit a Bosch 4 bar pressure regulator. More flow (enough for my 207bhp anyway) and better fuel atomisation. Better solution for you than changing the injectors.

How did you find your Bilstein btw?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Just fit a Bosch 4 bar pressure regulator. More flow (enough for my 207bhp anyway) and better fuel atomisation. Better solution for you than changing the injectors.

Sitting in the car while i winched it onto the truck they felt fine. lol

Ill take it out tomo mate if i get time. :D

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
i like specky i cant understand him mind. but top bloke.

well done scott good work there. how much was the van to rent?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
i like specky i cant understand him mind. but top bloke.

well done scott good work there. how much was the van to rent?

£115 for the day which gives you 300 miles.

I went over the miles which cost me an extra £50

Although they wanted a deposit when i collected it which cost me a total of £865 (i got £700 back today)

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
£115 for the day which gives you 300 miles.

I went over the miles which cost me an extra £50

Although they wanted a deposit when i collected it which cost me a total of £865 (i got £700 back today)

thanks scott thats not all that bad really

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Now I've driven the car a few times Tom, the bilsteins are amazing. A million times better than the Spax i did have.
I'm over the moon with them.

Sunglasses_Ron said the car drives better than his 182 on the Cooksport springs.

My car also sits low at the front and at its lowest setting on the rear.
I still need to get it booked in with Mark Fish for its geo. :)

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Good stuff :)

Spax are notsocheap rubbish, the difference in technology and quality is massive yet the price difference isn't!

I still need to do mine too, it'll have to wait until after my holiday though. Just over 6 weeks until the RS day at Oulton.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good stuff :)

Spax are notsocheap rubbish, the difference in technology and quality is massive yet the price difference isn't!

I still need to do mine too, it'll have to wait until after my holiday though. Just over 6 weeks until the RS day at Oulton.

Cheers Tom, like night and day between the two. :)

Love this car so much, one of the best examples out there!

Thanks Chip.

I love it. :)