ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophey speedlines part No.

hi guys,

does anyone have the right renault part number for the speedline alloys that come on the trophey.

went to renault today and they said they found one on the system, but were not sure if its the trophy wheels or the normal 182 cup wheels.

and they have no pic, i want to order them, but i have to pay up front and the parts guy was like, if its the wrong wheel, i still have to have them.

so i need a defo right part number. did some phoning around and renault where the cheapest for them,

phoned tweeks, 570 for 4 16's without tires
k-tec- just under 600 without tires

renault- 530 inc vat

cheers guys

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
rob172cup said:
cant you just get them from speedline

yeah if you want to pay silly money, the rrp is about £135 a wheel withut tyres for 16", im abit annoyed cus i found a guy on ebay a few months back who sold em and he could get me 4 turinis 16" for £280.00 and i didnt buy any at the tiem, could kick myself now!!