ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TROPHY 1 OWNER FSH

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
Re: TORPHY 1 OWNER FSH

Problem is we all know what that car in the OP needs to get it sorted. IF it's you selling it or know the seller, then advise them that it needs belts, damper refurb and oil leak sorting from memory. Went to BCA where this must have been bought from

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0

4 owners rather than a 1 owner car mmmmmmm thoughts anyone
id much rather have a 4owner car that's LOWER mileage 4a start not to mention ALREADY had the belts done and looks a dam site better condition in the pics other than the front scuff... we all know the car in the OP needs about another 1k on top of purchase price 4it to be to a decent standard of belts been done,shocks refurbed and im sure sum1 mentioned oil leak on this sooo yeah abit of a shitter 4 the price tbh

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Trophy Turbo :)

so many negative people on this fourm! the lads put a link on and you all just moan on about it, How do you all know its not been sorted out??? WOW a timing belt the massive cost of a full kit £160, a oil leak wow a new sump gasket £6 or what ever else cant be much, and worn dampers! there crap any way a set of decent H&Rs and it will be a better car any ways.

id rather have a one owner car with full history any day

Good luck with the Sale to the seller if you ask me

Trader Rating - 0%
0   1   0

so many negative people on this fourm! the lads put a link on and you all just moan on about it, How do you all know its not been sorted out??? WOW a timing belt the massive cost of a full kit £160, a oil leak wow a new sump gasket £6 or what ever else cant be much, and worn dampers! there crap any way a set of decent H&Rs and it will be a better car any ways.

Wow, please inform the whole forum where this can be done for that price to top quality. imagine an entire forum paying around £600/700

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Well a belt kit by Gates cost a £101 FACT and Aux Kit £60 FACT and labour from a garage i assume will be FOC, but even if not i have done some for friends for £60/£80... And i know what im doing! so those who want to pay £600/£700 well even a dealship wont charge that!! even if a VVT pully was needed at £150, a genuine Renault Kit £125 and a aux kit £75 so some ones making some serious bucks ;)

Genuine Parts £350 - - - with vvt £200 with you
OEM Quality Parts £311 --- with vvt £161 with out

HUMMMMM not bad for three hours labour

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things

LOL at this thread.

apparently renault sunderland said it was in too bad of a state to even dare put on their forecourt, I went up to view it but it had already gone to auction, must of been an absolute bargain

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182

Well a belt kit by Gates cost a £101 FACT and Aux Kit £60 FACT and labour from a garage i assume will be FOC, but even if not i have done some for friends for £60/£80... And i know what im doing! so those who want to pay £600/£700 well even a dealship wont charge that!! even if a VVT pully was needed at £150, a genuine Renault Kit £125 and a aux kit £75 so some ones making some serious bucks ;)

Genuine Parts £350 - - - with vvt £200 with you
OEM Quality Parts £311 --- with vvt £161 with out

HUMMMMM not bad for three hours labour

Any 1*2 with aircon a cambelt change is expensive, normally around £450 :(

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0

i must go into business then :) goodness me, I met Brian thro Clio sport not to mention other lads on the forum and theve never paid any wear close to £450 for them to be done. :) In all fairness Garages have over heads etc to pay so yes there always going to be more expensive etc.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0

LOL at this thread.

apparently renault sunderland said it was in too bad of a state to even dare put on their forecourt, I went up to view it but it had already gone to auction, must of been an absolute bargain

Well this is very untrue i drove the car for the buyer and apart from the splitter the car is in fantasic shape!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Same here.

D.