ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 39K

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M2 Comp
Looks lovely. Strong money though at over £5,000?

Most owners of Trophy's with mileage that low are wanting £6k+. How many actually sell them at that kind of price though I don't know!!

If this is picked up for £5,000 or less, which I suspect it could be, it's a bargain for somebody (assuming it's as good as they say it is).

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks like a decent example that! Well priced too, even more so if you can haggle a few quid off the asking price.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I wonder if cup suspension means its missing the sachs suspension as I recall a trophy for sale at a dealer t'up north a while back on a 55 that had no sachs....
it could have been traded,........

Bet the forum a £1 its the same car-

s

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Well... maybe that's not the one- however saying cup suspension COULD be the subtle hint........

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 182 197 200
I wonder if cup suspension means its missing the sachs suspension as I recall a trophy for sale at a dealer t'up north a while back on a 55 that had no sachs....
it could have been traded,........

Bet the forum a £1 its the same car-

s

You would loose you £1

I called him my self for me personally je said he would call me back never did, chased him three times and never called when he said he would. Id asked the same question three times re suspension and each time "im not with the car"

Andy