ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 498

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
IMGP1557.jpg

IMGP1556-1.jpg

My old Monaco in the background, with it's replacment

Last edited by a moderator:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cheers! Already cut my head open thanks to the boot (doesn't open as wide as normal clio, due to the Trophy spoiler)

Lee

BMW M2C
Fantastic.

I still hit my head on the boot lid at least once a week even after a couple of years!!

Wasn't there a video clip of Nik banging his head on the bootlid of his old Trophy and Brands Hatch, when someone beeped their horn at him?

Lee

BMW M2C
No i reckon its too many tack days. All that time i=with your head coverd, no chance for it to grow

It's obviously stress!!!

I wanted to come down for Brands, but 3 tanks of petrol is a lot these days, then my boss put a stop to it anyway as I need to cover one of the other lads.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
3 tanks of petrol a lot these days on your money lee :rasp:

cant you get any discount like you did on the cup! ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
It's hard not being a typical CS member. I don't earn £60k + year.

I'd be happy if it dropped to less than £1 litre.

3 tanks of petrol a lot these days on your money lee :rasp:

cant you get any discount like you did on the cup! ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
For sale, be sad to see it go, it's one of those freaky standard quick ones, mega top-end!

yeah did seem to go well on the m5, shame the tyres kept on spinning tho:rasp::rasp:
Spread the word mate, the more people know it's a quick un the quicker it'll sell. I'd love to keep it, 172 for every day, Trophy for weekends.