ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Bargain?

C

clio-lord

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
you could have my trophy thats std and have 500 to mod. idea of trophys is the suspension

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Z4 Coupe
Saw this a few weeks ago. Didnt view it just saw it on PB. He had it up for £7,000 originally.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH1 iceburg
you could have my trophy thats std and have 500 to mod. idea of trophys is the suspension

This has been posted up before and the general concensus was that it was an over priced, fancy colour 182. The idea of the trophy is the suspension. You can get a similar 182 cup with the same mods for about 1500 cheaper.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Im confused as to why anyone would pay the premium for a trophy that doesnt have the Sach suspension, it defeats the purpose in the first place :S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  LY 182
Ahhh makes sense.

I'm loving the Trophy's again. Think I may have to get saving to try and get a mint low-ish mileage one.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
£250 for the yozza IIRC ( + PX standard back)

TBH the guy seemed a nice genuine bloke- possibly just a bit deluded in terms of what value mods to put on a car or in this case how much some mods devalue a car..

Like pink wheels for instance

S

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172DD Cup
don't know where you're all reading £7k for the mods! he says £7k for mods and servicing, including a £1.1k service. he's probably including garage labour in that, if you think he's had cams fitted and recent cambelt, assuming not done together that's a hefty sum right there.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
if anyone wants me to view the car for them id be happy to help, its local :D

ill then show him exactly what £7k of mods looks & sounds like lol

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Fiesta ST-2
So it's a 7k car with 7k mods (as if) so if you were to buy another trophy that's 7k it'd cost you another 7k to get it like this guys (again as if) so that's 7k + 7k = 14k!!! No s**t! Is this guy a nursery school maths teacher?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
to be fair, it does look like a nice car though, regardless of the ad. Pity the sachs are not still with the car, but looks v nice