ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Denton, Manchester

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
Spotted - 11.10am this morning at Denton Roundabout M60.I was in my RB182 but coming off M60 clockwise, Trophy was coming off A57 getting onto M57!

Turbo'd RB 200 Cup
Spotted - 11.10am this morning at Denton Roundabout M60.I was in my RB182 but coming off M60 clockwise, Trophy was coming off A57 getting onto M57!

Going slightly off topic, how bad is Denton island now? Seen so many near misses whilst sat at the lights.

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
Going slightly off topic, how bad is Denton island now? Seen so many near misses whilst sat at the lights.
Hey Adam!
It's a joke!
Come out of KFC & trying to get in right lane on Denton Island is just luck!Cars changing lane for fun!
Glad I'm in the 182 & get out of their way!haha!

Turbo'd RB 200 Cup
That's if they even stop at the new M67 lights, the other day I was sat at the lights by kfc and sainsburys etc and nobody paid any attention to them new lights and motorway traffic just carried on whilst traffic was merging, how there wasn't an accident I'll never know.