ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy edinburgh calder road

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
saw very nice looking trophy giving me a wee bit chase along the calder road tonight. I was in a green 172 ph1.

any one on hear?

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
moogster_1 said:
saw very nice looking trophy giving me a wee bit chase along the calder road tonight. I was in a green 172 ph1.

any one on hear?

Alright fella

I've started noticing quite a few trophies around town - always one parked over the road from Craiglochart (can't spell) sports centre

BMW M3
Ive seen him quite a few times, and so have a few on here but dont think he's a member. Flashed a couple of times but just looks at me in disgusts lol.

^^^ although, ive only ever seen one with the same guy in it.

Rik said:
Alright fella

I've started noticing quite a few trophies around town - always one parked over the road from Craiglochart (can't spell) sports centre

He drinks in the pub over the road as his girl friend works there.

R20 CWH said:
was it SM55 ???

See it all the time

yeh sure was.

i gave him a wee flash as well, but he wasnt interested :dapprove:

where are you guys based?

im in gorgie

i aint seen a trophy yet. from the sounds of it there are a few in edinburgh that i should have passed by by now.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
moogster_1 said:
yeh sure was.

i gave him a wee flash as well, but he wasnt interested :dapprove:

where are you guys based?

im in gorgie

hes based on collinton, although havent seen his car there for ages, I got the same no response, also flyered him to no avail.

Im from Glasgow, but through in edbro alot.

You guys should get along to the meets!! See the inverness trip thread

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151379

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
I live on the next street from Moogster. Car is stickered up now. Anyone else put the external sticker on? Got a bit of a shock when the big 'P' from CLIOSPORT stayed on the sticker backing! Went on ok in the end though.

^^^^^

have you only recently got this car?

noticed it the other day. V nice!

we should park next to each other to keep are cars ding clear on our crappy street!

hahahahaha:D

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
Cheers - had it a couple of weeks now, bit more lively than the Punto!!! Gonna give it a proper clean tomorrow if I'm not too hungover...