ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy for 10995!!!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I believe he's having a sale in order to clear some stock, hence the low prices.

TrophyBoy616 said:
why does this muppet sell them so cheap, he was the first to complain when others started selling them on too cheaply. They command a premium but he sells them way too cheap considering hes a trader.

They are only worth what someone will pay for them tbh. They might comand a premium over a cup or full fat but look at the prices on them now, they are coming down. I recon that you will see quite a few at this price in the near future, don't forget a lot got them on f&f at a cracking price (3K+ saving on list!).

As much as I love the idea of the Trophy I recon a better idea is buying a full fat (with recaros if possible) , putting decent coilovers on & still saving a wad of cash whilst enjoying all the extra spec & toys

Ad

MK2 FRS
they are starting to fall thats for sure, but the first are over a year old now so its not too bad retention.

A4 Avant
The problem is though I had loads of interest in the beginning for mine with an asking price of £12,250. Then when people start selling them as cheap as allvehicles do it drags all the other prices down. I had one guy virtually ready to buy it after a test drive (he was happy with the asking price) until he saw them advertised cheaper on allvehicles and wanted me to drop the price by quite a bit.

It has meant that instead of virtually breaking even I have made a slight loss. However it was worth it!

When everyone keeps trying to undercut others prices to sell theirs quickly it causes the market value for the car to go down.:(

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
When everyone keeps trying to undercut others prices to sell theirs quickly it causes the market value for the car to go down.

Welcome to the real world....................just the opposite of gazumping.