ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Bristol - Dont bother..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Interesting.

This is one of the two cars that my insurance company are using to value mine at £3750. Not sure how I can prove to them that it's a dog.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a thing that probably bugs me, but the garage has put 'Autoglym valeted' mats in, but not used any tyre shine..

Luke, maybe enquire via email about the car asking if there are any stone chips, wear on the seats, any accidents etc., then forward to insurance company.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pictures make it look tidy. It's not. You cant see the wear on the seats in these pics. If you look just below the Z on the rear you can see a white dot. Thats a large chip and there a pressure mark on the bumper there.

It's also got a aftermarket exhaust which isnt mentioned.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Luke, maybe enquire via email about the car asking if there are any stone chips, wear on the seats, any accidents etc., then forward to insurance company.

Good idea mate, I'll fire them across an email now.

What's going on with the rear badge? Lol!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Email sent. We'll see whether I get a response.

I'm going to ring Admiral and tell them I can see it's a shed through the pics.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email sent. We'll see whether I get a response.

I'm going to ring Admiral and tell them I can see it's a shed through the pics.

Just tell them "a mate" went to view the car as he was interested. The seats dont show wear in the pics but the base is. You can see all the white around the heater controls where its peeled. Its far from tidy let alone good condition imo.

I'd love to HPI it. One owner? Hmm

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
I will mate. They've told me that their final offer is £3750 based on that vehicle and a 99k one that's up for £3995 on AT too. I'm still pretty disappointed with that tbf, mine was immaculate.

I'm almost tempted to HPI it myself.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will mate. They've told me that their final offer is £3750 based on that vehicle and a 99k one that's up for £3995 on AT too. I'm still pretty disappointed with that tbf, mine was immaculate.

I'm almost tempted to HPI it myself.

Infact even looking at the first picture below the o/s front light you can see the pebble dashing.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Cheers.

Looking on the Trophy forum, it was also for sale in March with 79k on the clock, 2k more than now. Priced then at £4995, too.

Shed.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm i should have looked at the dash. So it seems to have less mileage now..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
He never emailed back btw. I must've interrogated him a bit too hard :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
They won't entertain it unfortunately Steve. They're only understandably looking at cars on similar miles to mine.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Interesting.

This is one of the two cars that my insurance company are using to value mine at £3750. Not sure how I can prove to them that it's a dog.

should ov showed them ads 4 parts, there worth probably more in bits than complete piece, probably would get more

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
You sold those £1500 recaros yet?

sold in 2 weeks price was for the complete interior not just seats, why did u not think we could sell them? 4000 pound seats for 1500 what a steal! could of sold them several times over at that price due to condition and rarity

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Interesting.

Go and take pictures of all the faults.

Then say to them, I agree with your that the car advertised is worth 3750, and I estimate with only 3000 spent on rectifying all the problems on it then it could be on a par with mine.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
To be fair, they were a bargain compared to the engine, which I am sure he will now start billy bulls**tting that he got full asking price for as well etc.

would b very STUPID :Sbusiness to sell something cheap when can b sold not cheap:race:

p.s. prefer NOT cheap always & always

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  inferno 182.
that would be stupid!!! you sold that trophey spoiler yet? ive got one for £275 painted colour you like delivered! stupid!
would b very STUPID :Sbusiness to sell something cheap when can b sold not cheap:race:

p.s. prefer NOT cheap always & always

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
that would be stupid!!! you sold that trophey spoiler yet? ive got one for £275 painted colour you like delivered! stupid!

OBVIOUSLY :sleepy:hehehehhehheheeehahahahaaaaaaaa (fell off high BIG BOY "baby" chair with laughter)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
sold in 2 weeks price was for the complete interior not just seats, why did u not think we could sell them? 4000 pound seats for 1500 what a steal! could of sold them several times over at that price due to condition and rarity

You do know they were a £500 option on 182's?

Also they're £1,345 each brand new direct from Recaro... where'd you get £4,000 from!?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
You do know they were a £500 option on 182's?

Also they're £1,345 each brand new direct from Recaro... where'd you get £4,000 from!?

SOLD the full interior for £1500 quid a absolute bargin for seats which are from the GENUINE LTD edition model not some knockoffs direct, hence why the buyer and plenty more wanted to slap out the pink sheets for them, new price of £4000 hence why they sold so fast, next time will b alot more though as there ltd edition one of 500, which makes a difference, if you ever owned or know of a trophy car LOL