ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Leics, FL55 ***

MK1 Clio 16v
Spotted a Trophy with a female driver on the Holiday Inn roundabout this morning, reg was FL55 ***

Anyone from here? Didn't spot any CS stickers..

Thats Audrey.

Don't think she posts on Cliosport.
She's active on Cliotrophy and the Renaultsport forums

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I'm sure she'll be pleased to know someone saw her. How was her driving?

MK1 Clio 16v
Wasn't too bad! Only witnessed her pulling away from traffic lights then progressing around the roundabout. She didn't unleash the full grunt of the engine though :(

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Didn't she? She probably wasn't in a rush then. When I was following her she wasn't hanging about.

Golf GTI MKV
I work just round the corner from the Holiday Inn, pretty sure i've seen this one a few times too!

MK1 Clio 16v
I work near there as well. Do you park in the Great Central Street gravel car park? That's where i park my valver. My workmate parks his racing blue 182 there too!

Golf GTI MKV
I work near there as well. Do you park in the Great Central Street gravel car park? That's where i park my valver. My workmate parks his racing blue 182 there too!

Nah, i've got parking at my office round the corner.

Your mate isn't Andrew is it?

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
I've always presumed my Trophy was see-through cos I've only ever been spotted once by a fellow Trophy owner.

Anyway, it would have been me on my way to work! I'm never quite awake in the morning and there's always far too much traffic around there to have the turbo on!! Between 8.45-9.15 it's usually a bit of a nightmare on King Richard's road.

I don't have a CS sticket yet (just a ClioTrophy) becaus eI don't really post on here much. I can't be everywhere! I will try to visit more often, promise!

MK1 Clio 16v
Sort it out! Get a sticker on there, i always umm and ahh whether i should post if i don't see a CS sticker, maybe that's your problem!

You wouldn't have seen me as i was walking to work, had just parked the valver in the car park. I didn't know your car had a turbo?!

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
LOL I've just replied to you Baj. I saw three RSs this am (silver, blue and black). I take it you were the black one! I nearly waved!!
I've seen you a few times too but never that close. Where is your CS sticker?? ;)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Hello aud. Nice to see you on here.

On sat I spotted 3 RS, 2 blue and a trophy.;) The 197 was the best one there.:rasp:

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
Ah ah ah!!!
I thought the 197 was missing something.... power! :rasp:

Thanks for letting me drive it!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
It had rear seat belts tho and could fit 5 passenger.;) :rasp: I still prefer the trophy tho.:D

You are welcomed to take it anytime you want.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Wasn't sure whether it was a dog or whatever that was out of the sunroof.:rasp: