ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Stamford

Was driving into Stamford down Barnack Road the other day in our Arctic Blue 182, and saw a Trophy leaving the town - first one Ive ever seen. The colour looks nice ...

... but not as nice as Arctic Blue!

Im from Stamford - this one was definitely a Trophy - 05, red, with Trophy down the side! Looked well nice, even though Im not keen on red motors, cause they always fade - my red XR2 went orange after a short while!

Ive seen a few silver ph1s in Stamford - maybe Ive seen you driving about? Ours has got Cliosport stickers all over it - not a member, but the previous owner was! My missus usually drives ours during the day ... Im stuck with the second car!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i seen a black 182 in stamford yesterday at the little roundabout where u go towards mcds. i was turning left and it (maybe u) went past towards mcds/halfords way. the driver had sunglasses on and looked at me ;)

what colour is yours?ill keep an eye out! im from wittering BTW

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Ive been in Stamford a fair bit recently. Have either of you seen an awful yellow MG ZR driving about? Its got some big gay bodykit on it, probabaly the worst looking car Ive ever seen on the road!

Yeah, Ive seen that disgusting yellow thing - Im sure it comes from Casterton. Its bloody awful! I bet it does 0-60 in 12 seconds as well!

My 182 is Arctic Blue, with the cup packs. Itll either be me or my missus driving!