ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Induction

Clio Trophy
Right so I've decided im going for the Scorpion192 exhaust.

whats the best option with regards to induction?

Panel filter
V6 air box
aftermarket induction kit?

cheers

Arctic Blue 182 FF
I would go for an uprated panel filter theres one or two that are often talked about on here ITG/K&N,theres no advantage with the V6 only the noise and the induction kits have to be kept cool ;)

PB 182 (1 of 29)
I'm going down the same route, rs192 and improved induction. From what I've read the v6 box, ph1 172 air box or just the standard air box with a pipercross/ktec or standard filter the best bet then a remap. If want noise remove the acoustic valve (guides on here). If you want an induction kit the only one to go for it an itg maxogen (£380 though).

I'm going for rs192, pipercross filter in the original air box with no acoustic valve, matched inlets and a live map.

Last edited:
  Clio Trophy
Kl fine ITG panel filter it is, I agree Jimbo I don't want to play around with it to much.

so got the scorpion ordered get that fitted and ITG filter, last thing on my list for now is a remap, any recommendations on where to go???