ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy- Kassam stadium Oxford 4pm

Trophy #491
7a8e8yhe.jpg

One I took this afternoon :)

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Very nice, must be a high number.. Are you on cliotrophy.co.uk

Not many 06 T's around at all but the that doesn't have anything to do with the numbering, it could just as likely have been in the Teens. Just up the road from me btw.

Trophy #491
Not many 06 T's around at all but the that doesn't have anything to do with the numbering, it could just as likely have been in the Teens. Just up the road from me btw.

Apparently it's one of 6. Not sure how true that is lol

Is BT05 HWM on here? RB. Trendlines. Anthracite Turinis. Stainless exhaust. About as close to perfect as an RS Clio can get IMO (just needs to be a FF not a cup!)

Saw it a while back at Halfords Cowley and recognised the plate from some old pictures on here (2009 ish maybe), then saw it at Wheatley a few weeks back & was told that it belongs to a student at Brookes?

RB 182
Is BT05 HWM on here? RB. Trendlines. Anthracite Turinis. Stainless exhaust. About as close to perfect as an RS Clio can get IMO (just needs to be a FF not a cup!)

Saw it a while back at Halfords Cowley and recognised the plate from some old pictures on here (2009 ish maybe), then saw it at Wheatley a few weeks back & was told that it belongs to a student at Brookes?

Yer that's me :) I graduated from Brookes this year and I live in Abingdon. Thanks for your comment, I am really happy with it, just got a couple of small parking dents I need to get done and then she will be perfect :)

clio 172 - 106 turbo
I have seen both these cars around oxford, i live in bicester but my GF lives in cowley so I'm always floating around.