ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy no:142

225 Cup & Williams
Bought the T about a month or so ago now to replace my ph1 as I fancied something a bit newer. Thoroughly enjoying it I have to say and the handling is unbelievably good I couldn't believe how different it is to my old ph1.

Today I fitted a few goodies to it which consist of adjustable rear Koni dampers, Mark Fish springs & Whitline RARB. Handling now is even better but what has pleased me the most is how the ride has changed with these springs and dampers fitted. It seems to soak up the bumps a lot better than the standard setup so thoroughly pleased with it. Here's a few crappy iPhone pics I taken I'll try and get some decent ones up at a later point.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337445555.786750.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337445571.729353.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337445587.348002.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337445604.271048.jpg
027a15ca-ccfd-f513.jpg

225 Cup & Williams
Mind if I ask how much the MF Springs + Dampers were?

Looks good though mate!

Cheers Jon. It was £429 all in. Only reason I went for this setup is because both front springs were broken and the rear dampers were leaking so it made sense to go for it.

Ah fair enough, I need to check my rear dampers as they've done 100k now. Don't look like they have leaked, but they seem a bit crashy. Toss up between them and AST Solid Top Mounts...

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah it's unreal mate. I had it up some
B roads earlier on and I was amazed how much of a difference there is. Sticks like s**t :)

I ACTUALLY HATE YOU.

:( I need Koni's and sportlines now FFS.

Just bought some Pure Motorsport STM's so I'm gonna have to get some Sportlines to go with them.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Steven how easy where the Xenons to fit ?
Whats involved and how long did it take you.

Im so so tempted to get a set