ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy on eckington hill yesterday about 9pm

Glacier White RS200
As the title says, 05 reg and being driven like a c*nt for want of a better word, think also saw the same car on birley moor road afterwards.
If your on here..slow down a bit fella :)

clio 182 trophy
cud ev been me but mines a 55 plate chief. which hill do you meen? i think my tea was ready so had to get home quick that night :race:

clio 182 trophy
Cheers mate. I really like it. I had one like urs n thers not that much difference. Best things not seeing any others on road. Was gunna sell it n get an r26 but I'm keeping it now.

Glacier White RS200
If you do let me know :), ive had my 182 for 5 months and im already wanting a trophy :)

1.7 cdti
I saw the 55 plate trophy bein driven rather cautiously along the mad mile on monday or tues and t6phy i think near drakehouse !! Are they breedin or sumat

clio 182 trophy
I see that other trophy evry now and again. That's only one I know of near me fella. Word on the street is that Drake house is the place for a good sound off apparently???? ......

Glacier White RS200
T5PHY is near me yeah, seen it a few times, stunning example.
Sound off at drakehouse??...to old for that me :)

clio 182 trophy
yeah lad, eckington all the way!!!! mossy v6's is the only one ive seen apart from 2 or 3 others when i go further affield. i saw it other month in eckington near job lot parked up. you gone for different springs on back lad???

Glacier White RS200
Eckington, small world lived there for 3 years (birkhill estate), at ridgeway now though fella, mines in lows allround bud :)

clio 182 trophy
just looked at ur pic. how much u lowered it? hows it compare to standard? that roads ace at ridgeway goin down to bottom of ford!!!!!

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
lol,small world indeed,i was born and bred in eckington,camms school then the comprehensive.
all my family originated from there too.

dont recognise the place nowadays tho :( ill keep my eye out for your cars lads,
im usualy at my mates at the turn just before the west end pub.

clio 182 trophy
ha it is a small world. i can see west end pub rom my house!!! keep youre eyes peeled lad!!!!!!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
yeah lad, eckington all the way!!!! mossy v6's is the only one ive seen apart from 2 or 3 others when i go further affield. i saw it other month in eckington near job lot parked up. you gone for different springs on back lad???

Sat on H and R coilovers mate.

Glacier White RS200
just looked at ur pic. how much u lowered it? hows it compare to standard? that roads ace at ridgeway goin down to bottom of ford!!!!!

It was like it when i bought it matey, its on coilys, and feels like its on rails going round corners :) , can be a little harsh at times but if you want low you gave to sacrifice a little comfort :)